Exhibition & Sponsorship
The Socitm Scotland Annual Conference is an unrivalled gathering of ICT professionals from across Scotland’s public services. Since its launch, Socitm Scotland's Annual Conference has established itself as the natural choice for delegates and speakers looking to engage with digital leaders from councils, the NHS, emergency services, and third sector.
Socitm Scotland's Annual Conference regularly attracts over 150 attendees and has featured contributions from figures including:
- Derek Mackay, Cabinet Secretary for Finance and the Constitution, Scottish Government
- Nicola Graham, Head of ICT, Aberdeenshire Council and Chair of Socitm Scotland
- Louise MacDonald OBE, Chief Executive, Young Scot
- David McNeill, Director of Digital, SCVO
- Peter McColl, Head of Policy for Scotland, Nesta
- Douglas Shirlaw, Chief Digital Officer, COSLA
- Caroline Lamb, Chief Executive, NHS Education Scotland
- Dr Jim Hamill, Director, Future Digital Leaders
- Martyn Wallace, Chief Digital Officer, Scottish Local Authorities Digital Transformation Office
- Anne Moises, Chief Information Officer, Scottish Government
- Kenny Lowe, Head of Emerging Technology, brightsolid
- Adam Stewart, Regional Manager - UK Public Sector, Google
- Charlie Boisseau, Chief Technology Officer, Commsworld
2019 brings us a revised, highly-interactive format with more opportunities for networking as we look to continue the growth of this key event. Sponsors will benefit from a unique opportunity to establish, build, and develop exisiting relationships through networking, showcasing expertise and engaging in interactive debate around the digital transformation of public services.
Exhibiting at Socitm Scotland 2019 offers an unmissable opportunity to showcase your organisation, services/offerings, and meet with existing and potential key client contacts.
Investing in an exhibition package will allow your organisation to engage with senior ICT and Digital Transformation professionals from public services across the country.
Interactive Panel Sessions
An opportunity for delegates to focus on their specialist areas of digital transformation and to explore how innovative solutions can support service redesign. Our themed panel sessions give delegates a chance to break into smaller groups to discuss common challenges and shared objectives with a view to creating a strategic plan to overcome these barriers.
There are opportunities for key partners to benefit from a variety of engagement and branding opportunities throughout the conference. These packages can be tailored to clients specific requirements – to discuss these opportunities further, please contact 0207 593 5500 or firstname.lastname@example.org